Sunday, June 26, 2011

Need time


Setting my love free



Who has lost, who has won?
This is not the question.
You want me to move ahead.
 But I am not ready as yet.

I need time to cope up,
Don’t push me through that door,
You will never have that kiss again,
Once I am gone… (Chorus)

I tried my best to,
Make you feel loved in everyway,
But you thought I was,
Just too bold to be your mate,

I am sorry and I am glad…

Sorry that you are losing
Someone who loves you,
And glad as will let go,
Someone I didn’t know.

I wasn’t the one who would
Take it lying down,
But I let you say all that,
For my love was too profound.

I am done with all your attitude,
I am done with all love names,
Its time to release me from all the pain,
Still… I need time… to set you free again.

MCN: CPBA4-NJ1CV-FR6CH

No comments:

Post a Comment